jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Farewell

Time flies. One month left and the Schoolyear is over. After 9 months, I can say I have lived a very nice adventure. When I came to Edmonton I only knew the Oilers, the long winter and it held the Track and Field world championship after my homecity. Now I know its kind people and a beautiful young city.
I was worried about my English, I am sure I made a lot of mistakes. Some of them were funny. My students know my problem to pronounce “worksheet”. But I tried to pass on my passion for Science and Spanish.
I want to say I am very proud of being a member of the St. Edmund community. I was afraid of this journey, but now I would like to say it was worth a try.
After this amazing adventure, I know myself better. I have learned a lot about people, about life, even about IB. Now I can say I am a risktaker. I would like to tell my students they can make their dreams come true if they go for them, and Education is the first step.
I would like to thank everybody, St. Edmund staff, parents, and students their patient, their help and their kindness.
I don´t like saying goodbye. So, I am not going to say it, because St. Edmund is going to be in my head and my heart forever.
See you soon.
Mr. Marin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario