sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

One way ticket to your heart and All I want is you

One way ticket to your heart por Luis Marin
I wrote a letter
I wrote a song for you
I forgot in a drawn my soul
I wait the summer
I expect the sun
because you're freezing my heart
I steal the time to the clock
I will live alone
until you take my love
gimme some reasons
gimme some words
I bought a one way ticket to your heart
so this is the point of no return
I'll spend my time
I waste my life
waiting your kisses
I lost my eyes
looking for you
so I bought a one way ticket to your heart




All I want is you por Luis Marin

I didn't call your name
You didn't know my fate
I haven't seen your face
I haven't touched your soul
I've never kissed your lips
I've never read your thought
but I know all what I want
All I want is you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario